Learn How To Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Number is possible through a feature of the browser service called One-Click Conversation. The feature works on both computers and Android and iOS devices.
To use it, you must have a valid phone number with a WhatsApp account created and have the Messenger app installed on your smartphone.
How To Send WhatsApp Message Without Saving Number via browser on PC or mobile
The following procedure can be performed through any browser, either on the computer or on an Android or iOS smartphone (iPhone).
2. Complete the address after the last slash (/) by entering the telephone number with the country and city code. There is no need to use zeros or non-numeric characters such as dashes, parentheses, plus, etc.
- For example, if the phone number is from India, the address must be completed as follows: https://wa.me/91XXXXXXXXXX. In this case, 91 is the Indian telephone code
3. Press Enter or the follow arrow to start the conversation. The following screen will be displayed:
4. After that go to Messages. If the number is correct, a dialog window will open. The conversation opens in the WhatsApp app on the smartphone. On a computer, login is required to use WhatsApp Web and start chatting.
That person doesn’t answer me. was i blocked?
If the other person isn’t on your contact list, they probably won’t respond to your message. Or even block your contact.
To prevent this from happening, ideally, introduce yourself in the first message, indicating how you got the number and where you know each other. If you still don’t get a response, it may have been blocked.
According to WhatsApp, the main signs that someone may have blocked you are:
- Failed to view final visa information.
- not seeing the new profile picture of the user.
- Sent messages always show one tick and never two. This means that the content was sent but not delivered. That is, it left your device, but did not reach the other person.
- Calls made by WhatsApp to this contact have not been completed.