Facebook Dating is an attempt by Facebook to tap the dating market. The best part about Facebook Dating is that it doesn’t require any additional setup unlike other dating apps. It’s a small module inside your Facebook app. If you haven’t discovered this feature yet, follow this guide to learn how to activate Facebook Dating on your Android & iPhone.
All the features are available for free on Facebook Dating. The advantage of Facebook Dating is that it is a small module inside your Facebook app. It already has a user base, and you can see a lot of profiles near you. Dating is just a few swipes away.
- Facebook Dating is a free dating service that is part of the Facebook app for Android and iPhone.
- You can start by tapping the Dating button in the Shortcuts section of the three-line menu on Facebook.
- Facebook Dating app can help you find matches using your interests, Facebook events, and Facebook Groups.
How to activate Facebook Dating App
Facebook Dating is only available in the mobile app (Android, iOS), so you can’t access it in a web browser or on your computer. But the dating app is easy to access:
1. Start the Facebook mobile app on your device.
2. Tap the three-line ≡ menu.
3. Scroll down and click on the See More button to see more apps.
4. Click on the Dating.
5. Edit your dating preferences and profile details.
If you don’t want to show any details, you can tap the (X) icon to remove that detail from showing in your profile. To edit, tap the button.
How to use Facebook Dating App
1. Tap and open the Facebook Dating.
2. To like or match a profile, press 💜 the icon or swipe the user’s profile picture to the right.
3. To express dislike, press the (x) button or swipe the profile picture to the left.
4. Once the match is made, there will be a red bubble on your match button notifying you that the match is done.
5. If you click on Matches, you can chat or video call your match.
Where is Facebook Dating available?
Facebook Dating currently available in the US, UK and several other countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, and Vietnam.